We accept returns of most non-downloadable software products for 30 days from purchase and hardware for 15 days. Products must be unopened and in resalable condition. To return a non-downloadable product, email us and we will provide you with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. All returns must be accompanied by the RMA number, no exceptions. A 15% restocking fee will also be assessed on all returns.
Unfortunately, there are some products that we cannot take returns on. The manufacturers do put some restrictions on us here. If a product is non-returnable, this is usually noted in the product description. Products we can tell you are non-returnable include:
· Electronic Software Downloads
· Microsoft Office 365 University
· Any product that has a SKU (item number) that ends with an "A" Clearance items
· Items discontinues by the manufacturer
· Products returned in envelopes. Only shipping boxes allowed.
· Products returned without the RMA number
· Consumable products (such as toner, paper, ink cartridges)
· Shipping and handling is not returnable (unless of course we made the error).
We reserve the right to not accept a return if we deem the product is non-resalable form. If the product that is returned to us is non-resaleable, the product will be returned to you. We highly recommend that if you are returning a product to us, that you pack it well in a sturdy box and ship in a traceable manner (i.e. UPS, FedEX, etc.)
Ship authorized returns only to:
4428 Fairway Drive
Carrollton, TX 75010