2. Start your download by going to: https://creative.adobe.com/educard
3. You will need to enter or create an Adobe ID
- Sign In or Sign Up
- Enter Your Information
- Enter Your Redemption Code
- In the Keep Your Membership Current section enter billing info or click "remind me" to avoid enter billing info.
- Start using Creative Cloud.
- You should now see a screen that says "Thank you. Your redemption code has been applied."
4. Confirm Academic Status
5. Enter your redemption code. This is the 24 character, alpha numeric “key” referenced in your Activation Email. Then click Activate Membership.
Note: Redemption codes contain both letters and numbers.
(Tip: Use Key From Your Software Activation Email. Code is case sensitive. Invalid code? Make sure that you typed the code correctly. Redemption codes can contain both the number "0" (zero) and the letter "O.")
6. Read the renewal terms/options. In the Keep Your Membership Current section enter billing info or click "remind me" to avoid enter billing info.
7. Click "Continue." Click "Get Started."
8. Click "Get Started" again.
Tip: Use your Adobe ID and Download Center to download software – do not download trial versions.
Creative Cloud subscriptions do not require a Serial #
You now have access to the applications that are part of your membership. Click "Download Center" to start downloading your software.
For Adobe support, we recommend you start here: