Which Educational Institutions Qualify for Free Software from Autodesk?
Organizations that meet the definition of “Qualified Educational Institution”
Examples of Qualified Educational Institutions include, without limitation, accredited public or private:
- Middle schools and high schools
- Junior colleges
- Colleges, universities, and technical schools
- Home school programs that belong to a nationally recognized home schooling body
Read this to get the software:
Students or Faculty that want their own FREE personal copy of Autodesk software should go to: http://www.autodesk.com/thinkedu
For Institutional Copies:
Access for Educational Institutions
Do you oversee a computer lab or other multi-seat deployment for your educational institution?
Follow this general process to get free access to the software for your institution.
- Set up your Education Account. If you don’t already have an Autodesk ID, this process will help you get one. (Avoid using a personal account for the Autodesk ID, since this sign-in may be used by others that you designate in your institution.)
- Determine whether you need network or multi-seat stand-alone installation.
- Go to the Education Community and start downloading your educational institution’s software.
Don’t forget to turn off pop-up blockers first!
- Install and activate the downloaded software according to the deployment option you chose: Network or Multi-seat Stand-alone deployment.
- Activate the software.
- Manage your Autodesk Account (available when you download current-version products):